Established in 2002, the Health Center Partners Emergency Preparedness and Response Program supports community health centers in San Diego, Riverside and Imperial Counties to prepare for public health emergencies.
EBOLA Preparedness Resources
Free On-Demand Webcast Recordings
- Emergency Preparedness Group Continuity of Operations Planning: Memorandums of Understanding (2013)
- Statewide Health and Medical Exercise Tabletop (2013)
NIMS Online Training
The Bureau of Primary Health Care strongly encourages Health Center Grantees and FQHC look-alikes to understand NIMS and the National Response Plan, and move towards full NIMS compliance. Free online self-paced classes can be taken through FEMA.
Resources and Links
- San Diego County Emergency Information
- San Diego County Office of Emergency Services
- WebEOC Login page
- California Primary Care Association
- Direct Relief International