- This event has passed.
Regional Convening for Rural CA
May 15th, 2017 | 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Regional Convening to Discuss Health Care 2017 for Rural California
May 15, 2017
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Molina HealthCare - Aliso Conference Room
550 E. Hospitality San Bernardino, CA 92408
Light refreshments will be provided by the Community Health Association Inland Southern Region
- Discussion of the Policy Landscape for Rural Health Care
- Reflections on ACA Impact in Rural California
- Identification of Strategies to Navigate Potential Changes
Participants include local rural health coalitions and executives and/or designated leadership staff of organizations and providers who play a direct role in the provision of safety-net services for rural California communities. Safety-net service providers include hospital systems, county public health departments, federally qualified health centers, indian health centers, physical and behavioral health, and social services.
- Learn about successes, challenges and threats in regards to the ACA from all healthcare industries
- Develop strategies to navigate potential changes to rural healthcare communities
- Increase the collective voice regarding issues affecting rural healthcare.
Contact: Jackie Yi, Project Manager, CHAISR email@example.com or (909) 566-1552
Community Health Association Inland Southern Region
California Community for Rural Health Improvement
California State Rural Health Association
California Hospital Association, Adventist Health
California Primary Care Association
Central Valley Health Network
Health Alliance of Northern California