Register to VOTE -Then Get Out to VOTE!
As a voter, you make your voice heard on issues that affect the future of our state and nation!
Remember, you can’t vote in an election unless you’re registered.
- National Voter Registration Day is September 25
- Last Day to Register to Vote is October 22
- Completed registration cards postmarked by October 22
- Request For Absentee Ballot Received by October 30
- Election Day is November 6
- Ballots must be cast in person or mailed in and postmarked by November 6
- Absentee Ballot Deadline Post received by November 9
Voter Engagement Videos
- CA HealthPlus Advocates 2018 Voter Engagement Toolkit for CA’s CHCs
- National Voter Registration Day Toolkit
- Community Health Vote's Health Center Tool Kit