Collectively, we must join together to stay loud and remind Congress that Community Health Centers (CHCs) still need long-term funding.
Join CHCs across the Nation and participate in NACHC’s National Call-In Day on February 12th!
Mark your calendar! On 2/12 please call your members of Congress and ask them to publicly commit to passing long-term health center funding!
How it Works
• Enter your demographic information here.
• NACHC’s automated system will connect you with your members of Congress based on your address.
• Please provide either a direct line or cell phone number. Phone numbers with extensions will not work.
• Once you submit your information, the system will automatically call you on the phone number that you provided.
• The webpage on your screen will also direct you to a page with a script you can use while on your call.
• When you’re ready to make your calls, please click the “Click here to Call Now” button located below the script.
• When you answer the call, a recording will talk you through the instructions and connect you with your members of Congress one at a time. Please stay on the line as the call will rotate through both of your state Senators and your member of the House of Representatives.
• Share your story with the staffer that answers your call! **Feel free to follow the script or add your own flare to the call!