- This event has passed.
1st Annual Community Healthcare Emergency Preparedness Academy
March 19th | 10:00 AM - 3:00 PMFree
We invite you to participate with other health centers in the consortium as we learn together how to better serve and support our vulnerable populations. Our academy’s objectives are to provide an overview of lessons in preparedness, response, recovery, and business continuity. Open to all executive leadership, directors, safety officers, and emergency preparedness coordinators from our 17-membership organizations of federally qualified health centers (FQHCs), serving the counties of San Diego, Riverside, and Imperial.
EVENT IS FREE FOR MEMBERS. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Subject Matter Experts and Speakers
- Overviews of Emergency Operations Centers and Incident Command
- Hazard Vulnerability Assessment
- Access to educational tools and resources, vendors, and networking opportunities.
- A tabletop exercise designed to integrate all of the lessons and concepts learned at the end of the day.
DOWNLOAD THE FLYER HERE 1st Annual Community Healthcare Emergency Preparedness Academy