Press Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health Quality Partners of Southern California’s program, San Diego Primary Care and Behavioral Health Integration was awarded the 2019 Behavioral Health Services Director’s Program of the Year by the County of San Diego, Health and Human Services Agency.
- Since 2006, the program has provided services to 9,300 people, over 80% of those were uninsured.
- Covered California issued an intent to award funding to Health Quality Partners of Southern California (HQP) for the next grant cycle period 2019-2022 with $500,000 for the fiscal year 2019-2020.
- HQP will provide services to three southern California counties (San Diego, Riverside and Imperial) with a targeted outreach to four ethnic population groups (Caucasian, African-American, Hispanic/Latino and Pacific Islander), and three targeted languages (Arabic, English and Spanish).
- Since the launch of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Health Quality Partners has helped more than 16,500 consumers enroll in coverage.
- HQP has partnered with Covered California since 2013 as an outreach and education grantee to conduct outreach, education, and enrollment support for consumers enrolling in health care coverage.
October 25, 2018
HCP and its Family of Companies has moved to 3710 Ruffin Road, San Diego, CA 92123
August 24, 2018
U.S. Health and Human Services recognizes and awards local community health centers for providing effective and high quality health care services; Bringing $2 million of federal funds into their local communities
February 12, 2018
California Improvement Network Announces New Partner Organizations
September 20, 2017
HCP Membership Letter to Members of Congress on the Funding Cliff
July 25, 2017
San Diego Health Organizations, Community Leaders and Disease Advocacy Groups Urge Senators Feinstein and Harris to Call on Colleagues in Senate and House to Reject Any Health Care Bill that is Bad for San Diegans, Bad for the Health System and Bad for the Economy
July 20, 2017
Health Quality Partners of Southern California receives $285,000 from Susan G. Komen® San Diego Funding will cover diagnostic mammograms, surgical consultations, breast biopsies, MRIs, ultrasounds and ancillary services for women and men living in San Diego county
June 22, 2017
Senate health bill endangers care for millions of Americans - Medicaid cuts will devastate expectant mothers, children, disabled, working poor and seniors who rely on this safety net program.
May 22, 2017
Local Health Center Leader Inducted into National Grassroots Hall of Fame - Vernita Largin Todd, Senior Vice President, External Affairs, at Health Center Partners of Southern California, has been inducted into the Grassroots Hall of Fame for the National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC)
March 23, 2017
Health Center Partners and Peer Organizations Share Economic Impact of the Affordable Care Act at Press Conference: Data Demonstrating Health and Economic Benefits to the State of California and San Diego Community Presented on Anniversary of the Signing of the ACA
March 20, 2017 | MEDIA ALERT
San Diego Health And Community Organizations To Host Press Conference Celebrating Local Impact Of The Affordable Care Act: Health Center Partners, Legal Aid Society of San Diego, San Diegans for Healthcare Coverage and Family Health Centers of San Diego to Share the Social and Economic Benefits of the ACA on the Anniversary of Its Signing
February 27, 2017
Health Center Partners to Co-host 16th Annual Health Care Symposium, Highlighting Best Practices in Primary Care and Delivery of Community Health Service Dedication to Culturally Competent and Patient-Centered Care Honors Theme of ‘Linking Communities to Quality Care’
August 1, 2016
Health Quality Partners of Southern California Earns Grants from U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and Covered California to Increase Enrollment and Facilitate Access to Health Care for All Californians
March 1, 2016
New Brand Launch: Multimedia News Release
November 18, 2015
Integrated Health Partners Launched to Meet 21st Century Patient Needs