Council Connections is pleased to offer a new training designed to bring together the key leaders (CEO, CMO, CFO, COO, and CIO) of Health Centers, PCAs, and HCCNs to focus on the critical elements for successful participation in both informal and formal Accountable Care Organizations (managed care).
As Health Centers become more responsible for the total cost of care and demonstrating the value associated with each patient's care, this training will develop a deeper understanding of the theories presented through relevant, present day examples and use of practical applications. It will also discuss how to be accountable in horizontal and vertical networks. The presenters are subject matter experts who have direct field experience in the area of accountable care. Ideally, the audience will consist of the CEO, CFO, and CMO of a Health Center and it is limited to 100 participants
Monday, October 5 & Tuesday October 6
7:45 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. each day
$549 per person for 3 or more attendees from the same health center
*A 3% service charge will be included if you choose to pay by credit card
Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina
1380 Harbor Island Drive
San Diego, CA 92101
For Reservations, please call: 1-877-734-2726 or CLICK HERE
Please let them know you are part of the "Accountable Care Academy" group
Room Rate: $199 / night / single / double rate
EARLY BIRD HOTEL DISCOUNT DEADLINE Sept 5th
This Live activity, Accountable Care Academy: Moving from Volume to Value and from Theoretical to Practical Application, with a beginning date of 10/05/2015, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 13.50 Elective credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This comprehensive two-day training is designed to help participants:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of accountable care and population health
- Identify the critical role that clinical leadership and the clinical team have in ensuring accountability of the patient population.
- Identify ways to effectively collect and organize data.
- Evaluate contract provisions of accountable care and payer agreements.
- Learn how to evaluate proposed payment models and how clinical integration will impact Health Centers' overall operations.
- Peter R. Epp, CPA, Partner, Cohn Reznick LLP, New York, NY
- Adam J. Falcone, Partner Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP, Washington, DC
- Scott Morgan, Director, Cohn Reznick LLP, New York, NY
- Jennifer Nolty, Director, Innovative Primary Care, NACHC, Bethesda, MD
- Andrew Principe, CEO, Starling Advisors LLC, New Orleans, LA
- Kumble Rajesh, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Lowell Community Health Center, MA
- Amanda Stangis, Director, Health Policy Strategy, Starling Advisors LLC, Sacramento, CA
- Ronald A. Yee, MD, MBA, Chief Medical Officer, NACHC, Bethesda, MD